One of these days, I will throw a ladies luncheon, pull out my mismatched collection, have a "Pride and Prejudice", or perhaps an "Anne of Green Gables" movie marathon, and have a dainty little party. Now if I could just finally refinish the china cabinet that's been in my garage for the past month, (must I mention that I bought it through the online classifieds?) I could finally display my little silly obsession. I know...I have issues.
Here's a bit of my thrifty obsession, I mean, collection.

This one's called Bridal Rose.
Can you guess what flower I had at my wedding? Here are some more clues...





This platter had a little chip, but for 50 cents, I couldn't pass it up!


Any guesses on what this one's called?
Fitting, wouldn't you say?


In case you were still wondering, my flower was and still is the red rose.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete