Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bird Watching

Once in a while when I need a break from the monotony life can bring, I will sometimes go to craft or home decor stores. I can usually think of something I may need, but there have been many times I will spend quite a while there, just browsing. At one of my recent "get aways" I spotted three cute little birds. At 99 cents each, I could not pass them up. They reminded me of my littlest girl. She loves birds, and "bird" was one of her first words. Whenever she says "bird", I think of the movie "Bambi" when "Thumper" is teaching the little fawn to say bird (Yes, I can play a mean game of Disney Scene It!) . . .


A couple of dishes, a bowl, an iron plate holder = A unique little bird bath.

I found the perfect place for them (you will see in my next post). I knew that as soon as my littlest saw these, she wouldn't be able to help herself! Which is why this one ended up in a cage!

She is enamoured with it, and enjoys peeking at it from time to time!

1 comment: