Monday, December 7, 2009

Oh Christmas Tree! Oh Chritmas Tree!

My oldest daughter had the first Christmas dance performance at the Festival of Trees on Friday. After her performance we went around and looked at the decorated trees. What variety! Definitely something for everyone.

I found mine!




We hadn't put up our Christmas tree yet.
The kids kept asking "When  are we putting up the tree?' "When can we decorate the tree?" So, this weekend we bought ourselves a pre-lit tree. Yay! No more putting on the lights for me! (I'm still debating whether to put up our old one as well). The kids had fun hanging all the ornaments. We then had some hot chocolate and homemade cinnamon rolls. Yum! No raisins at our house though, chocolate chips instead! Yup.



As I say farewell to fall this year, I reluctantly welcome winter.


I'm not ready for the white stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I like that one too! The riot of colors - it just looks like a happy tree!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ready or not,the white stuff is here. YUCK! Your new tree looks pretty...ours looks like Maggie's been having a good time!

    ReplyDelete