Spring is fast approaching, and I am glad! I am done with winter! I've been enjoying the warmer temperatures. I can handle the late winter snow, as long as it melts by the afternoon hours. However, one draw back to Spring, is work. Yard work. I don't like yard work. For now, I decided to grow the type of garden that doesn't require green thumb.
I couldn't start without a thrifty frame make-over.
Now in a lovely shade of green.
This little idea was lurking in my brain for quite some time . . .
These stitched up maids are sure to last all season long!
I love it! The flowers are so pretty! You are so creative.
ReplyDeleteI love the phrase with the flowers. Thanks for sharing with Made it Monday! Jules
ReplyDeleteCould those flowers be any sweeter! They are adorable and perfect in the newly painted frame.
ReplyDeleteI'm hosting a party and would love to have you come link this up!
http://mybackyardeden.blogspot.com/2010/03/make-it-yours-day_10.html