Don't judge me. It hasn't been a priority.
This is obviously the cover it came with, when we got it as a wedding present. It's had a good 13 year run. Ironing is not my thing, so it has mostly been used for quilting and other sewing projects. I would be very afraid to iron anything wearable on it at this point. It's defifnitely an eyesore whenever it's out. Lately it's been out quite a bit.
I turned to my increasingly growing stash of vintage sheets (as it is my plan to make at least one quilt out of them).
Why not make a new cover? So here it is:
Much better.
Now I might even iron hubby's non-wrinkle free shirts.





That is great! I love that you were willing to share the before picture. Great job. Maybe it will make ironing more fun. Thanks for sharing with Made it Monday! Jules
ReplyDelete