Monday, April 6, 2009

To Blog or Not To Blog...

I’ve debated over the idea to blog or not to blog…I don’t consider myself to be someone who follows the crowd. In fact; I think I haven’t been blogging just to prove my point. Well…I’ve decided to follow the crowd and give the blogging bug a try.
First of all, this is not intended to be a means to brag, but rather a way to be creative, or at least feel creative. I enjoy creating things and the feeling I get once I’ve accomplished something.
Second, let’s see… What did I do today? It’s something I often ask myself. Of course, if I really thought about the answer to that question…I know I do more than change diapers, feed the kids, try to catch up on never-ending laundry (that would be an accomplishment in itself), and pick up toys (although sometimes it seems that’s all I do). So my second reason for trying out this blog thing is to prove to myself that although being a full time mother and wife is a great big part of my life, there’s more to me than that.
Third is for Therapy. I’m happy when I’m creative. Whether it’s cross- stitching, quilting, crafting, or figuring out a new recipe, (and perhaps posting on this blog) is my little escapade. My Posts may not be clever, but simply a small way to express myself creatively. I enjoy being home, it’s where I’m most creative. Home is My Cozy Cubby!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa Nelly!! I can't believe you finally broke down. FB is next...;) I love it! It is so cute just like you sis!

    ReplyDelete